Recommended dosage: 10%.
Xtar Queen ANT MC6 Li-ion battery charger
Inheriting all advantages of MC series, the QUEEN ANT can charge 6 Li-ion batteries at the same time while it is still portable and cost-effective. It can automatically distribute the most effective charging currents (0.5A/1A) for each slot. The tiny display shows you the charging current, battery power and charging status. With the two Micro USB charging port's, you can conveniently charge everywhere, because they are compatible with all 5V USB power sources. See more at: http://www.xtar.cc/products_detail/productId=156.html
When charging 6 batteries at the same time the Queen ANT MC6 Li-ion charger will require you to use both USB charging port's and therefore you will need to use two USB power sources.
USB charging port 1: DC 5.0V 2.1mA (slot 1 and 6)
USB charging port 2: DC 5.0V 2.1mA (slot 2, 3, 4 and 5)
USB charging port 1: 1.0A x 2
USB charging port 2: 1.0A x 2, or 0.5A x 4
● Battery indicator display
● Dynamic Power Management, the charger will automatically reduce its charging current if the power supply is insufficient.
● Reverse-polarity and shortcircuit protection circuit
● Three-stage charging and 0V batteryactivation
● 2 Micro USB port's to supply power for the charger
● Adopts IC temperature monitor， avoid over heat
● Compact size， portable
● Low heat design
|External battery type||Integrated|
|Micro USB||Charging only|
|Capacity (ml)||2 ml|
|Coils||0.7, 1.4 Ohm|